Monday, April 22, 2013

Bombing suspect awake: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev responding to questions in writing

Bombing suspect awake: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev responding to questions in writing, The moment that authorities have been waiting 24 hours for seems to have finally arrived. ABC News reported late on the evening of Sunday, April 21, 2013, that Boston Marathon bombing suspect #2, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, is awake and at times responding to questions in writing. It is official that the bombing suspect is awake.

Earlier on Sunday, and since his capture on Saturday evening, it has been said by officials that Tsarnaev was in no condition to be interrogated. He has a gunshot wound in his neck and one in his leg. The wound in his neck is now thought by some, to be self-inflicted.

SEE: Boston suspect #2's gunshot wound to the neck being looked at as possible suicide

Tsarnaev is currently being treated at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, MA. It is the same center that 12 of the bombing victims are being treated as well.

The 19-year-old bombing suspect is awake and is being asked questions by authorities about possible other members in a cell and any other unexploded bombs. Tsarnaev is said to still be in serious condition, but he is now stable.

SEE: Boston suspects' aunt argues with reporter over possible "framing" of her nephews

Specifics of what investigators are asking the bombing suspect are not known at this time. The FBI is still collecting evidence from the week-long investigation since the bombings at the marathon, and it is sure that more questions will come for him as more is found.

For e-mail updates whenever a new article is posted, please subscribe at the bottom of the page and follow me on Twitter: @CapnDanny, GoogleBuzz, or join my group on Facebook and Celebrity Buzz.

Bombing suspect awake: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev responding to questions in writing Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: SEO Tool

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List