Thursday, April 25, 2013

Edward Norton Fight

Edward Norton Fight, FIGHT Club star Edward Norton had an altercation with an amateur photographer in New York this week - and sent the paparazzo to hospital.

The New York Post reported Norton, 43, was walking along the street on Tuesday when he was approached by a man brandishing his phone camera..REPORTED

"I got a quick question: ‘People say you look like me. Is that true?’", asked snapper Alain Becerra-Calderon.
Norton reportedly replied, "Why are you stalking me?" before shoving the camera away.

The photographer, who makes videos on a YouTube channel, then told police Norton had attacked him. He went to hospital, where a doctor said he suffered a "tissue contusion" on his middle finger.

The NYPD is investigating Norton for "harassment," a source said. Mr Becerra-Calderon said the exchange was "very, very scary" and the actor "needs to learn to control his temper... I asked if I could ask a question, and he grabbed my phone." He said his finger was "bruised" and, "the hospital even had to put a bandage on it."
For more details, read The New York Post.

Edward Norton Fight Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: SEO Tool Blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List