Tuesday, October 14, 2014

WORN OUT, No blog tonight.

As I mentioned before, I am in the process of arranging the move into a new apartment  up to the Upper West Side of Manhattan just off Central Park West.

Of course, technically I will no longer be the Midtown Blogger. I might start a new blog under the title of North Park Blogger or something. Who knows.

This moving bit has involved ALL kinds of frustrations and delays and I have thrown/given away tons of articles of clothing and other stuff as well as boxing up a big amount of material.

To make things more annoying, my new place will be a little smaller than where I live now, leaving me unsure of how my furniture is going to fit in or not fit in. 

By the way, I am very happy really to have the new apartment. It will be extremely advantageous in the long run compared to where I am living now. I am really gaining a lot from this move, not losing anything.

I am not sure not when I actually fully complete this and get the keys to the new place..

Plus, once I am sure, I have to arrange for moving and then contacting all sorts of people ( "people" including my bank and various other institutions including the Post office when an where I am going).

I have been talking to friends and moving generally is never easy but this one has been a killer just so far-- I mean, there is more to come including moving day ( I don't want to get into all the details of course).

See you tomorrow night

LK

WORN OUT, No blog tonight. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: SEO Tool Blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List