Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Will.i.am Admits

Will.i.am Admits, will.i.am has admitted that he breached copywright on the track Let's Go.The producer told Kiss FM that he was now "fixing" the song, which features Chris Brown and uses unauthorised elements of Arty & Mat Zo's track, Rebound. It is on will's new album #willpower.

The Voice UK judge said on air: "So this song by Chris Brown Let's Go. Arty is a dope producer so I wrote this song to rebound this last year...Reported...glamourmagazine.co.uk.

"I got in touch with Arty and showed it to him, did a different version to it 'cause I asked him [to] make it newer 'cause I don't just wanna take your song and rap over it. But we did that, we collaborated.

"But in a year's time, time's gone by [and] we preferred writing over and using the [original] rebound. Something happened and the clearance… hopefully we resolved the issue.

"I'm a fan of Arty; I think he's great and the world needs to know about how talented those guys are. It's sad that it's turned into a fiasco but hopefully it's resolved because I'm a fan of those guys to the point where I wrote to their instrumental."

When questioned on whether he had collaborated with Arty on the song initially, he replied: "No, I heard his Rebound and then wrote a song to it and then contacted them last year. A year has passed and we're fixing it now."

He added: "Do you like James Brown? Love James Brown. He changed hip-hop. People sample. You heard the song American Boy by Estelle? That original, I did the original instrumental on my song on my album Songs By Girls."

Will.i.am Admits Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: SEO Tool Blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List